19 December 2008

Rewind to Thanksgiving

Since Scott was gone for most of November we decided to spend Thanksgiving at home with just the two of us.  We went all out and cooked a huge, traditional meal.  Scott was trying to gain the weight back that he lost at survival school and I was there for moral support.


     Pre-feasting


  Starting to slow down a bit... 
   

Very...last...bite.
 

Ooh, it hurts. 


I never want to see food again.


Post-Thanksgiving coma


Can't wait until next year.  Let's watch football.

3 comments:

Happy Home said...

Cute pictures! I am glad that you two got to spend time together. Our Thanksgiving was spent in the cafeteria of the Science Museum in London. I had an egg sandwich...

Banana

Becca said...

Ooh, I like how you guys have the place arranged now. Kinda weird that I've been there... We'll have to come visit sometime. We go to the Gulf pretty regularly.

Scott said...

you are of course welcome anytime. We even have a guest room now, though I must admit it's somewhat cramped.

We even have a kitchen table now... Christmas present to ourselves.